Always Create

Morning blogcreatures,

Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. George Bernard Shaw


Beautiful quote. I have a new layout ,actually  is an  altered canvas I made for my craft corner.
(Click Image)
Pastel colours, uhmmm beautiful. ♥. For my background I used: coffee, toothpaste and Starbust  Stains - Cotton  candy pink ( beautiful soft baby pink ) Thanks Cynthia!
(Click Image)
I ♥ creating new things to go alone with my craft corner .
(Click Image)
Thank you for dropping by .Have a wonderful day

Comments

  1. Maria, this is a beautiful inspiration piece for your craft room! Breathtaking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, Fabulous canvas, love the LO and colours, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce dragut! Imi plac pastelurile la nebunie... SERIOS!!! Ai folosit pasta de dinti!!! Cafea si ceai am folosit si eu :) Foarte fain. L-am vazut azi si pe facebook dar n-am apucat sa comentez :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff, love it, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment