Explosion Box

Hello blogreatures, 

I finally made something different yesterday! I made an explosion box . It's really easy and very cute for a baby shower. The one I made is really girly but you can make for any theme you want. 

(Click image)
(Click image)
Perfect gift for any occasion! I don't have a video tutorial but if you want to make one just search online for : explosion box and you will find a lot of useful information .
Don't forget to ''LIKE'' my facebook page for more updates! 

Have a great Saturday!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful piece of work Maria - you are just so talented, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful box and wonderful keepsake ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful....
    I love interactive paper things.
    xoxo
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment