Easter bunny

Hello blogcreatures,

I think it's been a while, since I made a shaker card/tag. Today is the day I share a new one, I made for Lia Stampz ,using a lovely bunny design. There is a new challenge over at Lia Stampz called: add ribbon.  If you want to play along, please check out the blog.

Cred ca a trecut ceva timp de cand am facut o felicitare/tag gen: shaker. Azi va arat o noua creatie, facuta pentru Lia Stampz. Pentru creatia de azi am folosit o stampila digitala. Noua provocare este sa adaugi panglica. Daca doresti sa participi, atunci te rog sa vizitezi blogul.




Challenges:
613 Avenue Create

Supplies:

Digital stamp Easter Bunny. digistamp. Easter digi stamp.Bunny stamp.Bird digital stamp. LiaStampz

Comments

  1. A great shaker card, Maria! A fun stamp and happy colors, along with the shaker element, make this perfect! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!! Well, this is a really cute shaker card! I love it! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment