Sweet hugs

Hello ,

Before I share today's creations, I would like to let you know, that if you love Whimsy Stamps products and creations, now is your chance to take part of their very first annual craft retreat. You will meet your favorite artists, create beautiful things and  so much more.All details can be found over here.

Are you ready now,for some new goodies? Stay around this week to see the new designs from Whimsy Stamps, including new paper pads and enamel dots. I love the enamel dots! Really great quality!


I made this mini card, using the new Squeezed stamps and made my own banner for the sentiment. However, you can get the new banner dies from Whimsy Stamps.
I hope you take part of this new release and check out the blog for more inspiration. As always, thank you for stopping by! Hope you like today's creations. Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
*NEW Hand Stitched Borders  *NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots  *NEW Squeezed   *NEW Squeezed Dies Set

Comments

Post a Comment