Tic tac toe mini cards /scratch off message


Happy Monday!

 I have two mini cards for you. These are really fun and you can customize them with secret message or fun images. Do you know the  xo / tic tac toe game ? I enjoy playing this game with my nephew. A great inspiration for today's cards.


The Little bits stamps from Wplus9 are just perfect . I used the hearts for the O and the little star for the X . You can watch the quick video I made over here. If you want to add a secret message, just create a scratch off sticker. All you need is clear scotch tape, brush  and acrylic paint mixed with a drop of dish soap.

 The little sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps -Everyday mini sentiments.

That's it for today.  Hope you have a great start this week! Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Post a Comment