Birthdays

Hello,

I enjoy creating birthday cards with a little twist. I don't have a massive stash of stamps. but I have amazing stamps from Whimsy Stamps and I love combining different stamps to create my own scene. Today's card is a super adorable birthday card and I will wait to find the right moment, person to give this card away.


To combine two or more stamps, you need masking tape - paper..Imagine the scene you want to create and slowly build the image. For this card, I wanted the bunny to wear the cake as a hat. I really had a great,relaxing time coloring and making this card.

Whimsy Stamps has wonderful inspiration,products on their blog and website.Plus new releases every month. Great artists and beautiful designs.

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts in the comments below. Have a great day!

Supplies:

*NEW Let's Party   Bunny on PresentIt's a Party Enamel Dots  *NEW Bold Statements

Comments

  1. So cute! Your coloring is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job at stretching your stamps! I find that not having a huge stash makes us much more creative, and you did an amazing job! Your coloring is fantastic, too! Lucky person who receives this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a surprise Julia ! I watch your videos but never expected to get a comment from a wonderful person like you . Thank you !

      Delete
  3. ♥ great job!!I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Maria!! What a creative stamping! The bunny looks so dofferent topped with a cale, and sooo cute! Your coloring is magical.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok love it you have inspired me..great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment