Sending smiles ,across the miles

Hello there,

Today I would like to focus on dies. I made a card,using dies from Whimsy Stamps to put together a simple card. If you don't follow me on Instagram and want to win one of my favorite dies from Whimsy Stamps,please check it out!


If you have scraps, then they would work really work with your dies. I love the look of these hearts . I should use the dies on their own more often. I think you can create beautiful projects by using just cardstock and dies. I love stamping and coloring, but sometimes I don't have the right mood for it. Do you have a favorite die design?

Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles
Whimsy Stamps Card Builder - Hearts of Love
Whimsy Stamps Sentiment Banner Dies
Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Borders
Whimsy Stamps Distant Friends
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots

Comments

Post a Comment