Pop up halloween

Hello everyone,

I have an exciting post today. Whimsy Stamps has some new designs this month and they looks so good and ready for you to use them. Today's creation is a bit over the top. I spent quite some time to make it,but I love it and I will probably keep it for myself. Being a bit selfish, but hey! Is really cute!




I never made this type of pop-up card and is not that hard. Is really easy and I think I will make another one,but with a different theme. What do you think?

Whimsy Stamps has stamps for everyone. Different styles and themes,plus other different supplies, such as dies, pattern paper and so on. 
You can always check out my other posts for more inspiration. If you have questions, please write them down below.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps- Boo to you
Whimsy Stamps-Sleepy Hollow Die

Comments

Post a Comment