Have a special day!

Hello there,

In today's card I mixed three different things. Stamping, blending and coloring with my favorite Inktense pencils. I love coloring and stamping,but I should do more backgrounds and blending. I think it is a great combination and the result is really nice.


I don't always follow a sketch or a theme, but I get inspired by the things I would like to do, the things I see or go to. I'm not a fan of deep water, but I like sitting by the side of it or just walk around it. I also love the stamps from MFT  and I hope to add some sets to my stash soon. They are really beautiful and well made.

I hope  you enjoy today's card. I really enjoyed making it. If you wish, I have an Instagram where I show other things. You can follow me there to stay updated.

Have a lovely day!

Comments

Post a Comment